Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Restroom In The Flames

This unfortunate restroom got some of the aftermath of a small inside fire, that had its smoke seep into the restroom filling it with black smoke. This smoke st... READ MORE

Fire Damage in Balch Springs Home

SERVPRO of Balch Springs Helps Local Home We are located in East Dallas so working in Balch Springs is no stranger to us. Thankfully our staff is well known wit... READ MORE

SERVPRO of Balch Springs Restores Home

The past month has been a busy month for SERVPRO of Balch Springs. We've hosted many events, and completed multiple apartment jobs within Dallas. This local hom... READ MORE

Fire Damage Repair in Balch Springs

Unfortunately this home suffered a fire due to a candle. The fire spread to multiple rooms and was able to be contained before anyone could be hurt. The walls h... READ MORE

Burned Down Home in Balch Springs

This home suffered a full complete roof burned down in a few minutes. The family was able to get out and be safe. The fire department came out and within a hour... READ MORE

Smoke and Soot Damaged Insulation

A small kitchen fire in Dallas, TX did more than cause damage to the surrounding structures and contents. As you can see in this before picture, the insulation... READ MORE