Fire Damage Repair in Balch Springs
Unfortunately this home suffered a fire due to a candle. The fire spread to multiple rooms and was able to be contained before anyone could be hurt. The walls had major signs of damage from the aftermath of the walls being engulfed with fire damage. Thanks to SERVPRO of Balch Springs any signs of fire were removed within a few days. By the end of the week the customer was able to relocate back into their home. They were expecting a longer process, but we were able to surprise her with great results! Give us a call today if you have experienced this same situation.